During COVID-19, employers are facing a difficult task in trying to plan for extraordinary circumstances. What should employers do to prepare themselves for the coming months? How can employers manage their risk?
Hear Executive Partner Simon Lapthorne and Senior Associates Scott Worthy and Laura Chapman discuss these questions and more in this recorded version of the webinar.
Our webinar explores:
- Best Practice COVID-19 responses for employers;
- Insights into the government wage subsidy
- Innovative solutions to deal with surplus employees during a decline in business
- Navigating the workforce issues around border closures and foreign workers
- Considerations for looking ahead to the “new normal”